Kale Chip Recipe with Lemon Vitality Essential Oil
Need to eat more green veggies? This is the perfect snack to get tasty salty chips and your green veggies too!
Kale Chip Recipe
Start with 2-3 bunches of kale and chop into chip size pieces. Soak in Thieves Fruit and Veggie Soak and filtered water for 1-2 minutes. Drain, rinse and spin/dry kale well.
In a large bowl mix the following ingredients-
- lemon juice (1/2 organic lemon)
- 1/2 tsp of sea salt (lightly salted) or 1 tsp of sea salt (salty)
- 2 Tbsp of Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1-2 drops of Lemon Vitality Essential Oil
- Add kale to bowl of ingredients and massage the oil mixture until all kale is covered.
- *Preheat oven to 350 degrees or dehydrator set at 105 degrees.
- Place on parchment lined baking sheets and bake/dehydrate for 10-12 minutes.
Let Kale Chips Cool and Eat!
*Note: Dehydrating at 105 degrees well help keep the enzymes and vitamins that they lose in hotter temperatures when baking. Taste is the same.