Need to eat more green veggies? This is the perfect snack to get tasty salty chips and your green veggies too!
Kale Chip Recipe
Start with 2-3 bunches of kale and chop into chip size pieces. Soak in Thieves Fruit and Veggie Soak and filtered water for 1-2 minutes. Drain, rinse and spin/dry kale well.
In a large bowl mix the following ingredients-
- lemon juice (1/2 organic lemon)
- 1/2 tsp of sea salt (lightly salted) or 1 tsp of sea salt (salty)
- 2 Tbsp of Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1-2 drops of Lemon Vitality Essential Oil
- Add kale to bowl of ingredients and massage the oil mixture until all kale is covered.
- *Preheat oven to 350 degrees or dehydrator set at 105 degrees.
- Place on parchment lined baking sheets and bake/dehydrate for 10-12 minutes.
Let Kale Chips Cool and Eat!
*Note: Dehydrating at 105 degrees well help keep the enzymes and vitamins that they lose in hotter temperatures when baking. Taste is the same.