Not So Green Smoothie
Trying to get all of our fruit and veggies in a day can be a little daunting. However, this smoothie helps you achieve your goals easily. Many people don’t like green smoothies, because they are green. The beauty of blueberries and strawberries is that your green smoothie is this berry beautiful color.
- 1 cup water
- 2 cups kale (4 servings of greens)
- 1/2 cup frozen blueberries (1 serving of fruit)
- 1/2 cup frozen strawberries (1 serving of fruit)
- 1 lemon peeled (1 serving of fruit)
- 1 avocado (1 serving of green fruit) (5 servings of fat)
- 1 drop of Vitality Cinnamon Bark Essential Oil
- (Optional: Honey or Stevia for sweetness)
If you would like to learn more tips and recipes on living a proactive Lifestyle click on the box.
Shawna Cale, Got-Oils? Administrator
I am a M.O.M: Mom on a Mission to help educate and empower other mom’s to build healthy homes and bodies, and have the energy to do the things they enjoy with their families.