The body’s lymphatic system is the garbage disposal and a holding tank for toxins and fat. If not released out of the body, the body’s entire system can become lax and sluggish, which may result in sickness and disease. Some of the potential issues can be: edema, weight gain, allergies, lack of energy and many other issues resulting from a blocked system.
X’Tract is a patented technique that can only be performed by those who have gone through the Majestic Wellness X’TRACT training. Empower yourself by learning more about this unique cleansing process. Experience how it results in a healthier system and capability to function properly.
Some of the amazing results X’Tract clients experience are more energy, reduction in cellulite, better circulation, improved digestion and immune system. Achieve your peak performance and improve your quality of life!
- What is X’Tract Technique? X’Tract is a toxic release and cleansing technique that targets your lymphatic system. Pressure is applied to your skin to soften, activate, and move your lymphatic fluid. This helps release emotional, mental and physical obstacles, and erases history from residual illness and traumas. X’Tract cleanses the entire lymphatic system on the deepest cellular level (soul = mind, will, emotions) and redirects the flow of fluid and other waste products. It is one of the links to optimal whole health and weight loss.
- What is Aromatherapy? Aromatherapy is also referred to as essential oil therapy. It’s the art and science of utilizing naturally extracted aromatic essences from plants to balance, harmonize and promote the health of body, mind and spirit. Our sense of smell is produced by the brain’s olfactory bulbs which are hard-wired into the Limbic System. This is why the sense of smell can evoke such a powerful response. This system influences the endocrine system as well as the autonomic nervous system. The limbic system is often called the seat of all emotions. Specifically, the amygdala is responsible for storing and releasing emotional trauma. Essential Oils have profound physiological and psychological effects. The main purpose of X’Tract is removing toxins from the lymphatic system; the use of specific oils is optional & encouraged but not required.
- What is the difference between X’Tract Technique and massage? A massage is manual manipulation of soft body tissues (muscle, connective tissue, tendons and ligaments). Massage therapists use techniques to relax the muscles. X’Tract Technique doesn’t target the muscle, connective tissues, tendons nor ligaments.
- What is the difference between X’Tract Technique and lymphatic drainage? Lymph drainage is also referred to as “manual lymph drainage massage” and “lymphatic massage,” lymphatic drainage typically involves a form of massage based on gentle, circular movements and the placement of the extremities to drain the lymphatic system. X’Tract Technique is not done by massaging.
- What is the difference between X’Tract Technique and Cranial Sacral therapy? Cranial Sacral therapy (also known as craniosacral therapy) is a gentle, noninvasive form of bodywork that addresses the bones of the head, spinal column, and sacrum. The goals are to release compression and obstacles in those areas. X’Tract Technique is a technique where a comfortable pressure is applied to your skin to clean up your body via your lymphatic system.
- What is the difference between X’Tract and Juice Cleansing? Juice fasting, also known as juice cleansing, is a fasting method and a detox diet in which a person consumes only fruits and vegetable juices to obtain nutrition while otherwise abstaining from food consumption. X’Tract is a technique where comfortable pressure is applied to your skin to clean up your body via your lymphatic system.
- What is a toxin? Four main types of toxins that are addressed through toxic release: heavy metals, chemical toxins, microbial compounds, and byproducts from protein metabolism. Improperly digested toxic particles can clog the channels in your body. Some of these channels are physical and include the intestines, lymphatic system, arteries and veins, capillaries, and genitourinary tract. Others are nonphysical channels through which your energy flows. Toxicity accumulates wherever there is a weakness in the body.
- What is detoxification? Detoxification is a broad term that encompasses many different ways of cleansing the body’s internal systems and organs. Advocates believe detoxification cleanses the body, clears the skin, enhances the senses, helps weight loss, improves fertility, improves flexibility, increases vitamin and mineral absorption, purifies, reduces blood fat levels, reduces symptoms of toxicity, rejuvenates, rests organs, and slows aging.
- What organs perform the detoxification function? The skin, liver, intestines and kidneys. Many methods of detoxification focus on strengthening or supporting the natural processes of these organs. These systems and their related detoxification functions include the skin (perspiration), the liver (filtration of blood, secretion of bile and enzymes), the intestines (mucosal detoxification, excretion of feces), and the kidneys (excretion of urine).
- What should you do before and after detoxing? Consult with your healthcare professional first if you have acute or serious medical conditions or are on prescription medications. Dehydration or depletion of essential nutrients sometimes occurs afterward. Take appropriate action based on your body’s needs. A detox may result in temporary side effects such as headaches and other aches and pains, nausea, fatigue, skin eruptions, emotional irritability, gas, tight muscles, yawning, and temporary constipation or diarrhea, as toxins are released from the body. After your body releases the toxins, you may feel joy, peace, lightness, inch loss and freedom. Let the good results and temporary side effects come through, positive or negative. This is your body’s own way of healing itself. All are good signs, as they mean that the process is working.
- How does detoxifying help me lose weight? Detoxification holds that certain toxins such as chemicals and pesticides can build up in the body, particularly in fat cells. These toxins need to be cleansed away as part of a well-rounded dietary and exercise treatment program for losing weight. Detoxification regimens are also useful in preventing the unwanted weight from returning.
- Information is for educational purposes only and not intended to treat, diagnose, prescribe, prevent, or cure any diseases.
- If you have a specific health concern, please see your physician.
- If you are interested in setting up an appointment with one of our Got-Oils? Team Leaders that are currently working on their X’TRACT Certification please contact them personally by phone or contact page.